Saturday, July 24, 2010

Now I can live in my Living Room

This blog is rather late, because I got this furniture on the weekend of my birthday. Two weeks later I am finally getting around to blogging about it. It is kind of sad because I had the refinished futon and almost refinished couch in the living room. It just sort of looked sad and ghetto.

What will I do with the couch I worked so hard on? I haven't decided. The futon is going to my little brother (if he still wants it) and I'm rather enjoying the opportunities to give some of my old things to my newly moved out brothers.

Here are the pictures...



When you first walk in, this is what you see. I'll eventually change the layout of the room once the fireplace is done.



On your way to the kitchen, this is the view from the pocket door/stairs area.


This is the view from the kitchen.


The end tables match the coffee table as far as style goes. Don't get too distracted by the rug. I love these tables!


These couches are really comfortable and were a steal of a deal. Picked them up at Knight Furniture in Riverdale. I love being in this room now! It still needs trim, curtains, and some pictures, but one step at a time!

To good naps on soft couches,

Boomba

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a great feeling when rooms become livable in a "work-in-progress" house.

    ReplyDelete